Rick Eberle (Richard Keif Eberle born January 18, 1976 on Long Island in New York, USA) is an American Publicist, Talent Agent, Artist Manager, Musician, Songwriter, Singer, Guitarist and TV/Radio Personality.
Rick's band Iridesense (1993 - present, which also includes
Tara Eberle-Drouin on Vocals/Bass, Rich Drouin on Drums,
Rob Viccari on Guitar), where he is a founding member and
co-lead singer, songwriter and rhythm guitarist, has toured the US opening for major acts such as Gin Blossoms, Spin Doctors and Sugar Ray and placed songs on the Nickelodeon Network shows Drake & Josh, Zoey 101 and iCarly. The band has several independent label releases - Cool Dream Tomorrow (1997),Iridesense (2001), A Trip Called Life (2007), Secret Constellation(2011) and Thought Parade (2015).
Rick left Manhattan to begin work in venue management, booking and promotions for The Downtown Concert Venue(2002-2005) - with artists like Jewel, Fall Out Boy, Maroon 5 and Gavin Degraw - and handled PR and assisted with bookings for The Crazy Donkey Concert Venue (2005-2010) - for acts like Bowling for Soup, LMFAO, Cinderella andCobra Starship - while both venues were open and thriving on the Long Island music scene.
In Television, Rick began his "Rick's Rising Stars" TV show (which is produced by My Long Island TV for Verizon Fios1 News) in NY in 2010 and has aired over 100 episodes so far. He is also a music and entertainment on site correspondent at IndiMusic TV and an in studio events host for The Weekly Show at Inravio.com.
Rick's music business career began in New Media where he spent time working on online initiatives for Pink, Usher, Outkast, Dido and others at Arista Records in NYC (1999-2002).
Rick has also has a long radio career in the Long Island, NY market which includes time in marketing/promotion at 92.7 WLIR FM (2002), and time with his weekly emerging artists show "Unlabeled" with Rob Rush (92.7 WLIR, 94.3 FM) as co host on 94.3 WMJC FM (2007-2010), and then as promotions director at 94X FM (2011-2012). He is most widely known in radio for his time at 94.3 The Shark FM (2012-2013) where he was instrumental in the initial branding and launch of the station as promotion director and sometime overnight host and on site correspondent for online content. He also hosted "Uncharted" a podcast for emerging artists on the station.
The Rick Eberle Agency was founded in 2013 after being merged from Rick's music company PopCore Entertainment (1997 - 2012). Handling publicity, social media, and some talent and management agency duties for venues, festivals, conventions, TV and radio stations, bands, artists, actors, authors, chefs and other companies of all sorts he has successfully produced and promoted events with Eddie Money, Ryan Leslie, Ninedays, Push Play, Ed Burns, Hugh Grant, Daniel Baldwin, Brian Dennehy, Paul Sorvino, Susie Essman, Phylicia Rashad, Baz Luhrmann and others.
1 companies, personalities and organizations
- music video/music program online TV station
- authentic and unique guitar shop
- casting/talent agency, voice over studio
- intl liquor brand trey songz investor
2 . artists, writers and musicians
- nashville based actor and singer/songwriter
- touring professional Reggae band
- broadway actress and pop singer in the vein of Avril Lavigne
- rock/country act from new mexico
- childrens artist from new york
- jam/funk/reggae from New York
- pop rock band with female singer like No Doubt, Sheryl Crow
- blues guitarist and vocalist, songwriter with major credits
- magician, ballon making entertainer to celebs, something book author
- Lori Miller interior designer to the stars
- author new book "Suburban Sins" on Amazon
- female singing group, the next supremes or fifth harmony
- Donnie Klang winner of MTV Making the Band producer
- Nicholas Brooks, son of Mel Brooks film
3 . clubs, venues and restaurants
- 1600 cap theater
- 1500 cap venue
- art, music, dance, theater
- 350 cap rock club
- world renowned and legendary comedy clubs with three locations
- outdoor facility for national acts
- mexican restaurant with live music
4 . films, festivals and conventions
- Hugh Grant/Baz Luhrmann/Ed Burns appeared
- Octavia Spencer/Adam Brody/Nick Jonas appeared
- Joan Jett/Chris Weidman/Daniel Baldwin appeared
- Long Island Film Expo longest running fest on Long Island
- Tattoo Lou's Largest International Tattoo Conventions
- NY Guitar Expo and Music Convention
- Comic and Horror Conventions for Long Island/Queens
- Comic Convention at Resorts World Casino
- Annual Beer and Music Festival
- Annual Wings and Beer Festival
- Annual music festival